Wednesday 15 February 2017

Playing in the puddles

I had so much fun making this card. I loved playing with the enamel accents but think I could do with more practice :D 
For this card I used a 6x6 card and some green card that I then stamped using Stampin' Up Avant-garden stamp set that is one of the sale-a-bration free sets. The brilliant main girl and the sentiment are from the Kraftin' Kimmie make a splash.
I have coloured her with the following spectrum noir illustrator pens:
Skin: FS7, FS6, FS5, FS8
Hair: EB7, GB9, EB2, GY2
Coat: IG6, CT3
Tights:LG1, LG2, LG4
Skirt: IB1
Puddle: IB1, GT1



I am entering this card for the following challenges:
A bit more time to craft - Anything goes 
Kraftin' Kimmie wonderful Wednesday challenge - Anything goes with a kraftin' kimmie stamp
Crafty card makers - Add texture. I have added torn edges and enamel accents
Crafting from the heart - Anything goes
Artistic Inspiration - Anything goes 
Lemon shortbread - Anything goes
 

No comments:

Post a Comment