Sunday 19 February 2017

Wishing you brighter days!

I promise i will get off of the rain theme for the next make but I couldn't resit colouring this cutie up and putting her on a card :D
And then I saw the gorgeous new Wow! glitters and I just had to team them up with her. So this is really just a 5x7 card and an extra little bit of white card for the frame around her. The borders and the stripe have all been done with the amazing glitters and double sided tape. The glitters I used were Santorini (the blue one) and Celebration (the silver one). For the great little pink blobs I used my other new favorite thing enamel accents. This one is called pink gumball. The rain drop stamps and the sentiment are from Stampin' Up's Weather together set and the main lady is from Kraftin' Kimmie's Look for rainbows set. I coloured her using the following spectrum noir illustrator pens:
Skin: FS6, FS7, FS5, FS8
Hair: Black, BG6, IG2
Jeans: BT9, BT7, TB3
Shoes: BGR1, IG6


I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Kraftin' Kimmie saturday challenge -  I have used the sketch and mainly the colours for the colour combo but I added in a pop of pink as I couldn't resist.


 Crafty friends - Anything goes
Crafting with dragonflies - Anything goes
Allsorts Challenge - Anything goes
A gem of a challenge - Your favorite colour combo (mine is pink, blue and sparkle)
Penny black and more - Use your favorite stamp 
Lil patch of crafty friends - Anything goes



No comments:

Post a Comment