Wednesday 2 November 2016

What a great crafty weekend!

I am just back from a crafting weekend with Crafty Purple frog. We had a brilliant time crafting for the whole weekend surrounded by other crafters and with drinks and cakes on hand at all times. It was bliss!

While there I made several cards. These are a couple of them.....

For this first one I used a C6 card that I stamped all over using stamps from the pretty butterfly lullaby set. I stamped the main swirls in memento gray flannel ink and then used wow! ultra slow drying embossing pad to stamp the butterflies and emboss them using avocado (one of the new Wow! colours) and strawberry sundae. Then I inked around the card with my dreamweaver brushes and hickery smoke distress ink. The pink paper is a tiny strip from Dovecrafts pink goody bag. The die cut swirl is Fancy flourishes. And to finish it off I used the great sentiment stamp Friendship. The little dots I made using more of the strawberry sundae embossing powder and melt - it powder.



I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Creative moments - Anything goes
Fab n' Funky - Animals (for the butterflies in the background)
Inspiration destination - Anything goes



For this card I have used this adorable image by the amazingly talented Mo manning called Corgi and Bess ugly sweater I coloured her with promarkers and doodled around the edge. I also then doodled around the edge of the 5x5 scalloped card blank so they matched. The paper is from the first editions Christmas wishes pack and the pearls are from dovecrafts green and red pack.

 I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Digi chooseday - Anything goes
Crafty sentiments - Anything goes


If you are a fan of challenges then make sure you keep an eye on the Crafty Purple Frog blog as we have a new challenge starting on the 10th of November and will also be having a DT call.

Huge hugs to you all

Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment